If you have always wanted to learn entrelac or have just learned the basics and want to know more, Gwen Bortner's class on Craftsy.com, Entrelac Knitting is just what you have been waiting for. Entrelac is much easier than it looks. If you know how to knit and purl, you can do this. What more, the techniques you'll learn in the process often help on other knitting projects.
Even longtime entrelac knitters will learn new techniques in the process of making the three included patterns. Gwen will teach you tons and make you laugh along the way.
If you always wanted to be able to take your knitting instructor home with you, now you can. Sign up for Entrelac Knitting and get a special discount just for Knitability customers. Your access never expires giving you the ability to learn at your own pace and review the class whenever you want!
- Entrelac from the ground up, starting with the basics and gradually increasing in difficulty as you progress
- Knitting in both directions. Knitting and purling onto the left needle, a.k.a. "backward knitting"
- How to select various stitch patterns to be combined with entrelac.
- Reversible entrelac, shaping and texture, entrelac lace, edging and buttonholes
- The seamless Infinity Cowl, worked in the round. You can do entrelac in the round? Yes you can.
- The Infinity Scarf in reversible entrelac. Reversible entrelac? You'll know all about it if you take this Craftsy class.
- An Entrelac cape designed exclusively for Craftsy!
- Class is available 24/7 and your access never expires.
- Top quality instruction but given as if it was a one-on-one class.
- HD quality video and close-up of hand shots provide details impossible to replicate in a live environment.
- Become part of a class community with students from all over the world.
- Craftsy provides 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Lesson #1 - Introduction
- Lesson #2 - Neck Warmer - Base Triangles
- Lesson #3 - Neck Warmer - Right-leaning Rectangles
- Lesson #4 - Neck Warmer - Left-leaning Rectangles
- Lesson #5 - Neck Warmer - Top Triangles
- Lesson #6 - Infinity Scarf - Textured Entrelac
- Lesson #7 - Entrelac Cape - Lace Rectangles
- Lesson #8 - Entrelac Cape - Decreasing Entrelac
- Lesson #9 - Entrelac Cape - Finishing Touches
- Lesson #10 - The Fiddly Bits - Edge Stitches, Picking Up Stitches and working a Color Change Row